It's been a busy week...

So this week I have been pretty busy with getting my voice heard.

Last week I was contacted by the Founder of The Endometriosis Foundation and was asked if I would be up for joining them in a zoom call, where they were going to have other endo ladies speaking and listening in. 

Obviously I was going to, and it was heart wrenching to hear what these ladies go through. In my eyes they are absolute warriors 🎗

I know we all have our own journeys, but I couldn't help but feel a bit of a fraud up against some of these beautiful women. They are stronger than they all give themselves credit for. 

I believe our call will be going online shortly, so others can listen to all of our menopause experiences. Our aim is to help others and if I can do anything to help these ladies in the future I am more than happy to.

Then I had my first live IGTV with the wondeful Jane Lewis. Jane is the author of the book Me & My Menopausal Vagina. Speaking with Jane made me realise that symptoms I have been experiencing for the last 20+ years are certainly not normal and that I need to speak with my GP ASAP. 

Janes book I honestly think is a must read for us women. The amount of messages I have had from people saying "thank you for being so honest, I need to see my GP ASAP" reminds me why speaking out is so important. 

Who would have thought a Friday night I would be live talking about my minge on air 🤣🤣🤣

You can head over to Jane’s instagram page @my_menopausal_vagina where you can watch our live if you missed it.

https://instagram.com/my_menopausal_vagina?igshid=76bm22h1nfi0






Comments

  1. Hi Hayley... I'm an admin on Jane's Vaginal Atrophy support group on FB. We're still growing daily since Jane left.
    This subject is still discussed with a nervous cough, so last night's documentary was just a breath of fresh air.
    Thank you for sharing your story x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts