LadyCare Plus+

 

A couple of days ago I received a call from the Founder of LadyCare and probably had the strangest phone call of my life. He basically messed with my head. Although I have accepted my diagnosis years ago he was sure that I have been mis-diagnosed, and that I have been receiving the wrong medication for the last 25 years.

He stated that LadyCare would reset my autonomic clock and may well get things working again. I'm sorry but I found this information quite disturbing and not fair to try and make me believe. Like I need anymore going around in my brain!!!

Anyhow, he asked if he could send me one and asked if I could wear it for a month and see if anything changed with me i.e. moods, anxiety, stress levels. Although I am not convinced this is an alternative, natural product to HRT I am going to wear it alongside my meds and just see. I'm interested to see if it works but no way am I thinking it will reset my body and get things working.

I will keep you posted on this....


Comments

Popular Posts